The customer support team at PrepaidGiftBalance cares about its customers and strives to provide them a satisfactory response and do all they have in order to resolve their issue and cater to their complaints. The team is welcoming and is open to feedback, suggestions, and all the complaints the user might have regarding the PrepaidGiftBalance Card. The team is quick to respond and will take the required time to understand your grievance and give you the appropriate solution for future references along with correcting the present issue. The company has 24×7 customer service. One might contact them in order to clarify any of their doubts regarding the card or the issues relating to the balance or discrepancy in the transaction history of the card.
PrepaidGiftBalance contact details:
There are various ways in which the user can contact the customer support to get their issues resolved; these are as follows:
PrepaidGiftBalance Phone Number: 1-888725-0099 and 888-853-9536
PrepaidGiftBalance Webpage: www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
PrepaidGiftBalance Email Address: [email protected]
Here’s a list of things you can do yourself by simply logging in to your PrepaidGiftBalance online account:
- Check your remaining balance in the Card.
- Check the transaction history, i.e., the past payments made by your card.
- Recharge your card.
- In case the card gets stolen, lost, or expires, you can request for a replacement via the online portal at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com.
In order for one to simply know the history of transactions done from their card, they can visit the official website and enter the card number along with the password to know the same.
Below are a few pointers that would help you resolve some of the issues you are facing, by yourself:
- A PrepaidGiftBalance Card is not a credit or a debit card. It is a Gift Card that can be used to make purchases as different outlets present only within the territory of the United States of America.
- You have to enter the PIN in order to complete your transaction.
- You cannot make payments, which are more than the remaining balance in your card.
- You can effortlessly check the remaining balance in your card by visiting the official webpage, i.e., www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
- The user who starts using the card to make payments is deemed to have agreed to all the T&Cs (Terms & Conditions) associated with the Prepaid Gift Card.
- The PrepaidGiftBalance Card cannot be used to withdraw cash from ATMs.
- The user needs to provide their name and address while making the online purchase with the help of this card.
- The limit attached to the card could also come printed on it. For example, if the limit is $100 or $200, the same may come printed on the card itself.
- If the card is not put to use for a continuous period of 12 months, an additional fee of $2 is deducted from the card.
- If one wishes to change the PIN of their card, it can be done by simply calling the number – 888-853-9536
Rest assured, the customer support team at PrepaidGiftBalance is one of the best and will make sure that none of your doubts are left unanswered or unresolved!